Thank you for your interest in applying for Dayton Live to sponsor your upcoming event. Please read the below information carefully before submitting your application.
Who May Apply:
We are currently acceptation applications from any organizations wishing to present and/or host an event on the Dayton Live Campus. Organizations must also be based in the Miami Valley and have a 501(c)(3) status (or similar not-for-profit tax status). Counties in the Miami Valley are Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clinton, Darke, Greene, Logan, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, Shelby, and Warren.
- Event must be at least 60 days away from date of application.
- Date and venue must be held by Dayton Live’s programing/scheduling department.
- Estimate of event expenses from Dayton Live has been provided to your organization.
Information Needed For Application:
- Copy of IRS Tax Exempt Letter/Certificate status.
- Proof that organization is based in the Miami Valley. For example, your IRS Tax Exempt Letter/Certificate should have a Miami Valley address.
- Description of event.
- Estimate of event expenses (provided by Dayton Live’s programing/ scheduling department).
- General advertising/marketing plan for the event.
- For your organization/event please provide any existing sponsorship levels and any benefits associated with those levels.
- Requested subsidy amount.
- Dayton Live will not award Subsidy dollars on IATSE labor or catering expenses. Subsidy amount will not exceed 25% of total event expenses (not including IATSE or catering).