Health & Safety
With guidance from state leaders, Montgomery County Health Department, the City of Dayton, and the Center for Disease Control, we are working to ensure the health and safety of our patrons, volunteers, and staff.
You can expect DAYTON LIVE to:
- Require all staff and volunteers to arrive healthy to work.
- Sanitize surfaces and disinfect all areas before, during, and after any events.
- Provide hand sanitizer throughout the venues.
- Create contactless experiences through innovative technology.
We expect YOU to:
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick in any way or may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Contact the Ticket Office at 937-228-3630 and we will do our best to assist you.
- Bring minimal items with you (keys, phone, wallet, etc.) and no large bags. Coat check will not be available.
- Wash your hands often.
- Follow the friendly reminders of Dayton Live staff and volunteers before, during, and after performances.
COVID-19 Ticket Guarantee
If, once Dayton Live’s venues are open and performances are again filling our calendar, you feel that COVID-19 conditions make it unsafe for you to attend a performance/event in one of our venues, you’ll have several options starting 30 days before your performance. Click here to learn more about the COVID-19 Ticket Guarantee.
Regardless of safety protocols, any interactions with the general public poses an inherent risk. While we will do everything we can to mitigate that risk, we cannot eliminate it.
If you have any other questions, please contact the Ticket Office at 937-228-3630.