Health & Safety
We are working closely with the Montgomery County Health Department to follow appropriate protocols to ensure the health and safety of our patrons, volunteers and staff.
You can expect DAYTON LIVE to:
- Require all staff and volunteers to be healthy to work, wear face coverings, and practice social distancing.
- Sanitize surfaces and disinfect all areas before, during, and after any events.
- Provide hand sanitizer throughout the venues.
- Provide plexiglass partitions for any ticket office or concession locations.
- Require the elevator use to be limited to one family/group at a time.
We expect YOU to:
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick in any way or may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Contact the Ticket Office at 937-228-3630 and we will do our best to assist you.
- Bring minimal items with you (keys, phone, wallet, etc.) and no large bags. Coat check will not be available.
- Wear your own face mask covering your nose and mouth at all times if you are over 2 years old. Masks may be removed at your seats if actively eating or drinking when food and/or drinks are permitted at the performance. If you have an accessibility need that prevents you from wearing a face covering, our alternative accommodation is to bring and wear a face shield during your visit.
- Maintain 6 feet between your party and others. Follow floor markers in queuing locations.
- All seats are assigned to insure social distancing. Once seated please remain in your assigned seat. At the end of the performance please remain seated until you are released by an usher.
- Wash your hands often.
- Follow the friendly reminders of Dayton Live staff and volunteers before, during, and after performances.
Regardless of safety protocols, any interactions with the general public poses an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. While we will do everything we can to mitigate that risk, we cannot eliminate it. By visiting a Dayton Live venue you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19.
If you have any other questions, please contact the Ticket Office at 937-228-3630.