Payment & Performance Policies
- If you do not submit full payment at the time of reservation, your payment must be paid in full four weeks prior to the performance date.
- Payments can be made in the form of ONE check (school or personal), MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover. Purchase orders are due four weeks prior to the performance for processing. P.O.s are not considered payment.
- If invoice(s) are not paid in full FOUR weeks prior to the performance, please contact us at 937-637-8267.
- Schools booking multiple performances MAY be required to submit a deposit to complete an order.
- Dayton Live reserves the right to require a non-refundable deposit for ticket orders from schools/others that have an outstanding balance from a previous season.
For every 10 seats purchased, one adult chaperone may attend free of charge. Additional seats for schools and home schools may be purchased at the student rate of $5 to accommodate the chaperone requirements of your school. Scholarship prices do not apply to additional adult chaperone tickets.
Please indicate special needs accommodations for your group on the order form, including the number of wheelchairs. Sign interpretation and audio description are available at the 11:30 a.m. performance of shows when requested.
Order adjustments may be made until four weeks prior to the performance date. Within the four-week window before a performance, additional seats may be added to your order if space permits. No credits or refunds will be issued for unused seats on or after the day of the show.
Dayton Live will accept reservations up to the day before a performance, based on availability. Full payment is required when placing an order less than four weeks before a show.
Please plan your arrival at least 30 minutes before the scheduled performance time. Additional information will be sent to you in advance of the show, describing parking and dismissal procedures.
Inclement Weather And Emergencies
If your school is closed or delayed due to inclement weather on the day of a scheduled performance, please notify us before show time that you will not be attending. You will have the opportunity to attend another performance (pending availability) or to receive a full refund. A decision must be made within 30 days of affected performance to be honored. In the event of a closing or other emergency the day of your scheduled performance, please call 937-637-8267 before the day of the performance or 937-228-3630 on the day of the performance.
Support Performing Arts Education
Join a growing community of arts enthusiasts who support Dayton Live’s incredible arts education programs. As an arts donor you will enjoy benefits like: being invited to private events, gaining exclusive access to tickets prior to general release and having a profound impact on the future of the arts in our community!